Thursday, November 24, 2011

San Francisco Giants win World Series


Today - The San Francisco Giants acquired very first World Series in Over half a century as a 3-1 defeat the Texas Rangers in game 5 sealed the 4-1 total triumph.

That offered the Giants first World Series crown since the franchise moved from New York in 1954.

Shortstop Renteria, afterwards known as the Most Valuable Player of the series, linked near the top of the 7th to assist declare baseball's Fall Classic.

Renteria, thirty five, isn't any stranger to World Series heroics getting additionally sent the successful strike for the Florida Marlins in game 7 of the 1997 World Series.

"It has been a difficult year for myself," stated the Colombian, who put in a few separate durations away from actions this year with accidental injuries.

"I appreciate the organisation simply because these people have got patience in me personally and also I informed myself to retain working."